Monday 18 June 2012

YA Crush Tourney 2.0 - Vote Kaidan!

Hey!


I just wanted to let you guys know about the YA Crush Tourney going on at The YA Sisterhood!
Make sure you get over there and VOTE FOR KAIDAN!


Why? I hear you say? Well:


- He's HOTT.
- He has the most amazing blue eyes and body.
- He's the SON of the Duke of Lust.
- Imagine how he'll repay you if he wins!
- He has a good heart underneath all that sarcasm!


AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: HE IS GORGEOUSS. Just look at the picture and TRY to tell me you don't find him the tiniest bit attractive!


CLICK THIS LINK TO VOTE FOR THIS SEXY BEAST!

Until next time,
Sam :)

6 comments:

  1. *GIGGLES* Imagine how he'll repay you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love for him to repay me lol. Wow Idk who would find him unattractive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY!!! Just a quick HI!!! I'm Tara and I have become Kaidan's Advocate for the crush tourney!!! Im so excited and would love for you to be a part of this!!!
    tweet me (@tarataterbeans) or send me an email (taterbean85@gmail.com) and we can make Kaidan WIN!!!!!
    Much love!! oo and yea I about died! rawr!!!
    Tara (www.taterstalltails.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. when is the second book to come out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://thesweettrilogy.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/sweet-hope.html

      Delete